1. This precision pipe notcher is a useful fixure for your drill press, allowing you to make round cuts in pipe and tubing of kinds shapes at any angle from 0-45or 60 ° (AL) 0-60 ° (steel)
2. Sturdy and durable steel frame holds your work-pieces rigid during operation
3. Base is adaptable to any worktable and is especially suitable to be mounted on drill presses.
4. The base may be swivelled and rotated, which in conjunction with the adjustable pipe holder makes cutting compound angles easily.
Packing dimension (in)
NW / GW (lb)
PN-1 / 2S
1/2 "to 5/8"
11-3 / 4x7-1 / 4x4-3 / 4
Summary of Return Policy. 1.Kaka Industrial will accept returns on any unopened product within 30 days of the original ship date. A 15% returns processing fee will be subtracted from the original cost and a credit for the difference will be issued. Shipping costs are not refundable. 2.3 Day acceptance period from date of delivery. Damage claims and order discrepancies will not be accepted after this time. 3. You must obtain a Kaka Industral issued RGA number PRIOR to returning any materials. 4.Returned materials must be received at Kaka Industrial in new condition and in original packaging. 5.Altered items are not eligible for return. 6.Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. 7. A 15% re-stocking fee applies to all returns.
KAK INDUSTRIAL LLC uses FedEx Ground or truck freight line to ship your orders. KAKA INDUSTRIAL LLC makes every effort to process orders within 24hrs of being placed. You will receive a shipping confirmation email that will confirm which carrier is used for your products.
* OVERWEIGHT ITEMS
Orders shipped via freight are subject to additional charges per overweight item as shown on the applicable product page. Customers are responsible for all lift-gate charges when shipped by truck.
- Over 150 lbs. in the contiguous states
- Over 70 lbs. outside of the contiguous states
** OVERSIZE ITEMS
- Girth over 130 inches. Girth = (width + height) x 2 + length
Example: An item is 15l x 10w x 5h
(10 + 5) * 2 + 15 = 45 Girth
If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order and additional charges will apply. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. A freight company usually contacts you 24-48 hours prior to delivery to make lift-gate arrangements. Please assure your order has a valid daytime phone number, or voicemail box set-up.
Delivery times are expected, not guaranteed. If payment authorization is delayed, in order to confirm payment or prevent fraud, Harbor Freight reserves the right to delay shipments. Every effort will be made to ship at the soonest possible time.
THINGS TO KNOW:
KAKA INDUSTRIAL LLC cannot ship to PO Box address if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.
Weather delays and other circumstances may impact delivery time. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, rural areas, and Puerto Rico, Guam or the Virgin Islands will take longer.
Por favor, solicite la informacion con nuestro equipo de vendedores, con guste le atenderemos.